• Last brow shaping and body waxing — Save this for 5-7 days before the wedding for best photographable and honeymoon-ready results.
• Spray tan — A few days before the wedding. This allows any streaks or uneven spots a chance to be retouched if necessary.
• Tips and Toes – Your hands will be photographed. Get a manicure even if you’re not a manicure person. And while you’re at it, let someone pamper you and get a pedi also. You’ll thank me.
• Enzyme or Oxygen Facial – A few days before the wedding, have an enzyme or oxygen facial for even toned, smooth skin that makeup rests on top of like a dream. The better your skin is under the makeup, the better your photos will turn out. Check out the Forever Bride vendors serving up amazing facials.
• Massage — Girl, you’ve worked hard. You’ve managed the family drama, the seating chart (oh-god-the-seating-chart!), you’ve weathered a bachelorette party, a bridal shower, the catering meetings, cake tastings, waxes and personal trainer sessions. Most likely you’ve done it with grace and a smile, right? RIIIIIGHT? Reward yourself with a massage. You’ve earned it and you’ll enjoy that 60 minutes to yourself in midst of an undoubtedly busy time.
THE EVE OF YOUR WEDDING
• Congratulations! You made it! We’re truly in the home stretch, so don’t forget to moisturize, prep your skin and hair per your stylist’s and artist’s instructions, drink plenty of water and don’t forget to eat – you need energy! Now grab a glass of bubbles, (or wine, beer…vodka. Pick your poison) and say it with me: Cheers to a happy, full, beautiful life together with your love!