• The Glam Squad: Part 2 – This is a big one as you’ll need to have any last trial runs in the next month to make sure you’ll look the way you want to look for your wedding. Trust me when I say, even if you’re not a big “makeup person”, (maybe especially if you’re not a big makeup person) you’ll want to know what you can expect to look like on your wedding day. Vegas strip glam may be your thing or maybe it’s softly romantic. The only way you’ll know if your vision and your artist’s vision line up is if you try it out.
• Tan – I beg of you, do not use tanning beds. Yes, I know everyone looks great with a tan, but there are tons of options available for good, realistic-looking spray tans now. Try a few out now so you can see which looks best with your skin tone. Cancer isn’t cute, so avoid that pitfall by skipping the tanning beds.
• Continue your facials, waxing and personal training. Keep going, you’re almost there!
• Routine – If you’ve been seeing your esthetician (which I know you have, because you’re awesome and you want to look gorgeous!) your skincare routine should be set by now and it’s about keeping things calm and steady. Do not deviate unless instructed. Don’t do it. If you’re on a chemical peel or microdermabrasion plan for your skin, finish up any last treatments.
• Pearly Whites — You didn’t think I’d forget your beautiful, sure-to-be-beaming smile did you?! Book time with your dentist for best results and if that’s not in your budget, I’ve seen some great results with over the counter strips, just be consistent and follow the directions in the packaging.