- Present parents and each other with gifts.
- Give wedding bands to the best man and maid of honor to hold during the ceremony.
- Give best man the officiant’s fee envelope, to be handed off after the ceremony.
- Introduce your reception site manager to your consultant or maid of honor for questions or problems during the reception.
- Assign a family member or attendant to be the photographer’s contact so he/she knows who’s who.
- Prearrange for someone to return any rentals.
- Preplan for attendants to take the bride’s gown for cleaning and return the groom’s tux to the rental shop.
- Write and send thank-you notes to gift-bearing guests and vendors who were especially helpful.